LIFE HERE IN ITALY IS AN ADVENTURE. I HAVE CREATED THIS BLOG TO SHARE OUR ADVENTURES WITH YOU! ENJOY!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When it rains it pours....

I did not wake up to sunshine this morning! :( I was not very happy about that since knew I had to ride the bike to an appointment on the base where the school is located. I figured I would try to make the best of a bad situation, so I went to thebstore and bought a really big umbrella that was suppose to be "windproof". Yeh, it wasn't. Inzip tied it to the baby seat and it blew off. Next I tried a stroller rain guard. It was successful, for Fisher, but he didn't like it and I got SOAKED!!! Fisher was soo cute in his bike helmet!!! Did I mention it was in the thirties?!!! I hope I don't end up with pneumonia!!! The appointment went great and I got Abbi's and Hunter's hourly care set up if I ever need it.
Rob had his headscarf class again today and they went out to Vicenza and he had to do some communicating with the Italians in order to purchase a few things. Abbi and I each got a nice handmade pair of socks and the boys each got a weird little toy.
We found out today that they thought our first shipment was still in the states in storage...then they said no maybe it was seized by customs....now they tell us it is in Naples and will be sent to us immediately. We should get it next week. I'm not sure they know where it is...I just hope they find it and we get it SOON...like TOMORROW!!!
It's always so exciting here! Fisher has a pencil and is coloring on the walls while he hollers "uh-oh!" mmhmmm... Not really an uh-oh if you are doing it on purpose little boy!!! Little Neese child! Hunter is making weird noises with his backside, Rob is hollering something about an email the school sent him about the birds and the bees, and Abbi is humming a song next to me. Poor baby... Her IPOD got broke tonight :( she was wrangling Fisher and dropped it and the screen shattered. The nice lady at the warranty place went ahead and registered it for me even though I don't have my receipt to prove that I bought the extended warranty. Now I'm hoping it won't take them forever to fix it.
I think our crew has finally settled in for the night! Maybe I can sleep now too?

No comments:

Post a Comment