People never cease to amaze me! First of all, I went to a presentation Hunter's class was doing at school this morning and they sang the John Lennon song "imagine". If you know the song it talks about imagining there's no Heaven and world peace; the world being "one"... I had previously to,d Hunters teacher he could not participate in that song so he did NOT sing that one. But its ok right because they sang "God Bless America" right behind it. *rolling eyes* sooo...how can God bless America if they don't believe his home exists?! Just irks me. Anyhow Hunter did very good. They had to tell what their dream for the world is and Hunters was that everyone would quit smoking. So proud!
The kids and Rob both get a 4 day weekend so we took them to dinner at the dining facility (d-fac) on base. The food was GREAT! Such a great alternative to the PX fast food!!! After dinner we went bowling. Rob won the first game, but I beat him the next game. We kinda forfeited the third, so the kids can claim that win I suppose. I had to get out of that place!!! Some people justlet their children run wild! I am so thankful for my kids!!! They are not perfect, but they are good kids! just as I am ready to scream...I realize it's the parents fault and I want choke them instead! My goodness! It was so bad that Abbi, Hunter, and Fisher were extremely annoyed! One kid asked Abbi, " Are you going to call me?" to which Abbi replied, "Probably not." lol! One kid even got upset with me for not allowing something and started screaming. Abbi thought she was screaming at me, and told the little girl, "you better quit yelling at my momma!" haha! Fisher just couldn't get away fast enough, but Hunter could! I am going to need lots of peace and quiet after tonight starting now......well...maybe we will watch Nanny McPhee Returns first! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment